3M™ 56 Tape is a 1-mil polyester film with thermosetting rubber adhesive.
£7.01 excl VAT
£8.41 inc VAT
£7.01 + VAT
£6.66 + VAT
£6.48 + VAT
£6.31 + VAT
- 3M 56 Tape is a 1-mil polyester film with thermosetting rubber adhesive.
- 1-mil polyester film backing
- Rubber thermosetting adhesive
- Supplied on 3 inch cores Like all 3M insulating tapes, 3M 56 Tape is available in standard and custom widths and lengths. Standard length is 72 yards.
- Widths from 1/4” to 15.5”
- Longer lengths up to several times normal length, dependent upon width. Check with Customer Service.
3M 56 Tape is especially suited for use use as layer insulation and coil cover in 130Ã‚Â°C Applications
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.