3M Aluminum Foil Tapes 425 is 5 mil nominal soft aluminum foil backing combined with a transparent acrylic adhesive.
£92.01 excl VAT
£110.41 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
£92.01 + VAT
£89.52 + VAT
Key Features & Benefits
- Flame resistant. Meets U.L. 746C (File E 122798) and 723, Class “L” low flammability rating (File R 7311).
- 3M aluminum foil tape 425 can be certified to meet SAE-AMS-T-23397 and L-T-80B.
- Meets requirements of F.A.R. 25.853(a).
- The very low moisture vapor transmission rate makes these tapes a good sealant.
- The acrylic adhesive, combined with the durable aluminum backing, offers ideal properties for long serviceable life in and outdoors.
- Good candidate as a maskant in electroplating of aluminum because it will not contaminate the bath.
- Aluminum backing provides excellent reflection of both heat and light.
Best results obtained when applied to a clean, dry surface above 32Ã‚Â°F (0Ã‚Â°C).
- Aircraft paint stripping maskant.
- Moisture barrier in “white goods” appliances.
- General purpose heat reflector and heat dissipator.
- Mechanically hold wires and cooling coils in “white goods” appliances.
- Repair tears on truck trailers and aircraft.
- Splicing of thin gauge foils.
- General purpose holding, patching, sealing applications – indoors and out.
3M aluminum foil tape 427 offers an easy-release liner.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.