Scapa 1601 is a 23Ã‚Âµ clear polyester film, single coated with a translucent blue silicone pressure sensitive adhesive system, 68Ã‚Âµ total thickness.
£39.81 excl VAT
£47.77 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
Commodity Code: 39199080
£39.81 + VAT
£38.77 + VAT
£37.72 + VAT
Scapa 1601 is a 23Âµ clear polyester film, single coated with a translucent blue silicone pressure sensitive adhesive system, 68Âµ total thickness. Recommended for a variety of masking and splicing applications.
- Masking contacts during PCB manufacturing
- High temperature masking during curing cycles
- Masking during chemical etching
- Splicing of various types of substrates, particularly siliconised surfaces like silicone release papers
- End roll tabbing
- Resistant to components used in varnish dipping, epoxy resin coatings and adhesives
- Withstands long periods of heat up to 130Â°C
- Resists baking temperatures up to 180Â°C for 20 min
- Blue colour enables easy splice identification
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.