3M™ General Use Masking Tape 201E is a chamois coloured crepe paper coated with a cross linked rubber resin adhesive.
£4.67 excl VAT
£5.60 inc VAT
Commodity Code: 48239085
£4.67 + VAT
£4.44 + VAT
£4.32 + VAT
£4.20 + VAT
Features of 201E:
- Reliable in low temperature bake cycles of up to 80°C
- Suitable for Infrared / UV curing.
- Good solvent and moisture resistance.
- Crepe paper backing for conformability that will maintain
- integrity when formed around corners.
- Backing saturated for easy tear – resists slivering yet hand tearable.
- Rubber adhesive with instant adhesion.
- Good holding power that resists lifting or curling and helps reduce rework.
- Special back side treatment controls unwind and helps reduce waste.
Designed for indoor use only. Tape should not be subjected to outdoor exposure or prolonged periods of sunlight as product may become very difficult to remove.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.