Flame retardancy and superior adhesion for aircraft MRO (Maintenance Repair Operations)
£61.36 excl VAT
£73.63 inc VAT
£61.36 + VAT
£58.29 + VAT
£56.76 + VAT
£55.22 + VAT
3M™ Glass Cloth Tape 398FR is a flame retardant solution for cargo bays and other aerospace MRO applications. Pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive bonds on contact to many surfaces. High adhesion is secure for extended periods, resisting wear and spills. Removal is clean and easy when you are ready.
- Exceeds flame retardant standards (F.A.R. 25.853 (a) and 25.855 (d)
- Consistent performance when applied over existing tape splicing
- Conformable to properly splice uneven cargo panels while maintaining high durability to resist wear from heavy bags
- Maintains adhesion in climate and temperature variations
- Does not contain penta, octa or deca Brominated Diphenyl Ether
- EU compliant per directive2003/11/EC of the European Parliament and the Council of February 6, 2003, regarding Council Directive 76/769/EEC
- Does not contain the heavy metal antimony trioxide
- Choice of F.A.R printed or unprinted backing and standard or skip slit liner
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.