Butyl acetate is a colorless solvent with medium volatility and a characteristic fruity ester odor.
£80.68 excl VAT
£96.82 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 38 days
UN Number: UN1123 CL3 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
Hazardous for transport
£80.68 + VAT
£76.65 + VAT
£74.63 + VAT
£72.61 + VAT
- Blush resistant
- Medium evaporating
- Low intrinsic viscosity
- Good flow properties
- Limited miscibility in water
- Non-HAP (Hazardous Air Pollutant) Solvent
- Outstanding leveling and gloss characteristics
- Excellent solvent power for resins, polymers, oils and cellulose nitrate
- Miscible with all common organic solvents (alcohols, ketones, aldehydes, glycols, ethers, glycol ethers and aromatic and aliphatic hydrocarbons)
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.