Kilfrost R328 is an In-Flight De-Icing and Anti-Icing product approved and economic on a basis of alcohol and glycol.
UN Number: UN1993 CL3 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
Hazardous for transport
- Is a fluid and can be used as an economic de-icing and anti-icing product
- Contains a mixture of top quality glycol and alcohol and offers extraordinary and fast de-icing and anti-icing capability
- Protects the aircraft from In-flight icing e.g. by pumping the product through the fine nozzles at the leading edge of the wing
- Is completely biodegradable
- Is easy and safe to apply; protects just as well propeller, panes and tail surfaces
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.