The thixotropic paste consistency of RTV 210 makes it appropriate for application to vertical and overhead surfaces. This consistency also facilitates fixturing small parts in place while the adhesive cures.
• Fast room temperature cure
• Two-component for controlled cure rate and deep-section cure
• Primerless adhesion to many substrates
• Low odour
• Non-corrosive to metals, compatible with plastics
• Low temperature flexibility
• High temperature performance
• Excellent weatherability, ozone, and chemical resistance
• Excellent electrical insulation properties
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.