XIAMETER® RTV-3100 Series are pourable rubber bases that become firm, flexible silicone rubber when cured.
£43.52 excl VAT
£52.22 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 31 days
£43.52 + VAT
£41.34 + VAT
£40.26 + VAT
£39.17 + VAT
Features of RTV 3100:
- Two-part RTV silicone rubbers
- Low mixed viscosity
- Adjustable cure times
- Easy to use
- Reproduce intricate details
- Works in a wide range of service temperatures
There is a choice of three catalysts to select from in order to tailor your working times and cure rates.
- Recommended for simple patterns with no undercuts.
- XIAMETER® RTV-3110 Base can be used where vacuum de-airing isn’t always required.
- Can be used in electronic potting and encapsulating applications.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.