RTV 615 is a 2 Part RTV pourable silicone rubber compound that protects electronic components and assenblies against shock, vibration, moisture, ozone, dust, chemicals and other environmental hazards by potting or encapsulation of the components and assemblies. It protects at low temperature (-60°C - +200°C) and is Crystal Clear, 10:1 mix ratio, accelerate cure by heat, deep section cure, ideal for potting solar cells.
£46.98 excl VAT
£56.38 inc VAT
£46.98 + VAT
£44.63 + VAT
£43.46 + VAT
£42.28 + VAT
These compounds are clear and colourless but differ in low temperature flexibility. Both are low viscosity, easily pourable liquids with nominal viscosities ranging between 3000 and 7000 mPa·s.
The optical clarity of the silicone rubber compounds suggests evaluation for applications such as potting solar cells for maximum light transmissions and electronic assemblies where component identification is necessary or desirable.
Key Performance Properties
- Convenient 10:1 mixing ration use in automatic dispensing or hand operations
- Low viscosity allows easy flow in and around complex parts, providing excellent electrical insulation and shock resistance
- Cure rate can be acclerated by heat
- Will cure in deep sections or enclosed assemblies without exotherm and with low shrinkage
- Chemical composition contains no solvents for ease of use on production lines
- Reversion resistance and hydrolytic stability permit use in high humidity environments at elevated temperatures
- Clarity permits visual inspection for easy identification and repair of encapsulated parts
- Retention of elastomeric properties at temperatures up to 200°C
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.