This product is supplied with curing agent in matched kits which are designed for use at a convenient 1:1 ratio by weight or volume.
£44.52 excl VAT
£53.42 inc VAT
£44.52 + VAT
£42.29 + VAT
£41.18 + VAT
£40.07 + VAT
SHELF GUARANTEE: 180 DAYS
We can only guarantee a shelf life of 180 days for this product
Key Features and Benefits
- Convenient 1:1 mix ratio by weight or volume for use in automatic dispensing or hand operations
- Chemical composition contains no solvents for ease of use on production lines
- Low viscosity allows easy flow in and around complex parts
- Cure rate can be accelerated by heat
- Will cure in deep sections or enclosed assemblies without exotherm and with low shrinkage
- Reversion resistant and hydrolytically stable
- Recognized by Underwriters Laboratories with a flammability classification of UL94V-0 in a sample thickness of 3.2 mm (0.125 in.)
- Retention of elastomeric properties at temperatures up to 204Â°C (400Â°F)
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.