£9.66 excl VAT
£11.59 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 31 days
- Novagard® G687 is a grease-like material formulated with select polydimethyl siloxane fluids in combination with inert, amorphous silica fillers
- G687 is an excellent water barrier with superior corrosion protection properties
- Designed for use as a dielectric compound on high voltage insulators, Novagard G687 reduces the opportunity for dirt and moisture to create arcing across the insulator
- G687 prevents the formation of a conducting film of water thereby eliminating any arc-over under wet conditions
- The silicone engulfs, and encapsulates any water-borne, hydrophilic particles so that the insulator remains water repellant even in dusty, highly conductive atmospheres
- G687 is also an excellent mold release and rubber lubricant. The compound may be applied by wiping, brushing or by spraying
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.