Dow Corning 7 Release Compound dimethyls silicone compounds for a variety of lubrication and protection applications
- Maintain serviceable consistency from -70 to 400Â°F (-57 to 204Â°C)
- Practically nonvolatile
- Resistant to a wide range of chemicals; generally resistant to mineral oils, vegetable oils, air, dilute acids, alkalines and most aqueous solutions
- Moisture resistant
- Electrically insulating
- Excellent rubber lubrication
- Excellent release and sealing properties
- Resistant to oxidation
- Essentially nontoxic and nonmelting
- Show little tendency to dry out in service
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.