Dow Corning 737 is a multipurpose, one-part sealant for application in a wide range of industrial assembly and installation operations.
£10.11 excl VAT
£12.13 inc VAT
£10.11 + VAT
£9.60 + VAT
£9.35 + VAT
£9.10 + VAT
- Primerless adhesion to many materials
- Oxime cure; cures at room temperature upon exposure to moisture in the air
- Adhesion to many plastics, metals, painted surfaces, glass and rubbers
- Does not react with or corrode most metals or plastics (see Limitations)
- Fast cure – 3 to 6 minutes skin-over time; 14 minute tack-free time
- Cures to a handling condition in 24 hours on exposure to moisture in the air
- Will not slump, sag or run off surfaces
- Broad temperature range performance; cured material stays flexible from -85 to 350Â°F (-65 to 177Â°C)
- 100 percent silicone rubber
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.