DOWSIL™ 730 FS Solvent Resistant Fluorosilicone Adhesive Sealant 90ml Tube
- Commodity Code 32141010
- Country of Origin United States
Product notice - Dow Corning has rebranded to DOWSIL. Click here to read our news post for more information.
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
DOWSIL™ 730 FS Solvent Resistant Sealant is a ready-to-use, solvent less, non slumping fluorosilicone rubber paste that reacts with moisture in the air to form a tough, rubbery solid.
- One-component fluorosilicone adhesive/sealant
- Cures at room temperature when exposed to moisture in the air
- Acetoxy cure system
- Non-sag, paste consistency
- Easy to apply
- Cures to a tough, flexible rubber
- Good adhesion to many substrates
- Stable and flexible from -65ºC (85ºF) to 200ºC (392ºF)
- Retains properties when exposed to fuel, oil and solvent
- For bonding and sealing applications where resistance to the swelling effects of fuels, solvents and oils is required.
- For assembling and/or repairing of fuel systems and tanks
- Used for formed-in-place gaskets where irregular shapes and harsh conditions reject ordinary seals
- For bonding or sealing of components exposed to moisture, vibration, shock, fuels, solvents and oils for long periods of time
- ASTM D792
- ASTM D2240
- ASTM D412
- ASTM D624
- ASTM D149
- ASTM D150
Please note this product was previously known as Dow Corning.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.