Chobond 1038 is an electrically conductive, one component silicone adhesive/ sealant that may be used for bonding EMI gaskets or for providing EMI and environmental protection as a caulk
£98.31 excl VAT
£117.97 inc VAT
UN Number: UN1993 CL3 II
Limited Quantity: 1L
£98.31 + VAT
£93.39 + VAT
£90.94 + VAT
£88.48 + VAT
This Kit contains:
- Cho-Bond 1038 Silicone Sealant
- Primer 1086
Features of Cho-bond 1038/1086:
- This material cures on exposure to atmospheric moisture and containes no acetic acid or other corrosive agents.
- Cured Cho-bond 1038 remains flexible and conductive at temperatures from -55 to +125 degrees.
- Uncured Cho- bond 1038 is a smooth, non flowing paste that may be knife spread or applired directly to a vertical surface.
- Forms a cured skin within two minutes after exposure to atmospheric moisture and therefore must be used within this time period.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.