Chobond 1038 is an electrically conductive, one component silicone adheisve/ sealanr that may be used for bonding EMI gaskets or for providing EMI and environmental protection as a caulk
£91.44 excl VAT
£109.73 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 31 days
UN Number: UN1993 CL3 II
Limited Quantity: 1L
£91.44 + VAT
£86.87 + VAT
£84.58 + VAT
£82.30 + VAT
This Kit contains:
- Cho-Bond 1038 Silicone Sealant
- Primer 1086
- This material cures on exposure to atmospheric moisture and containes no acetic acid or other corrosive agents.
- Cured Cho-bond 1038 remains flexible and conductive at temperatures from -55 to +125 degrees.
- Uncured Cho- bond 1038 is a smooth, non flowing paste that may be knife spread or applired directly to a vertical surface.
- Forms a cured skin wihtin two minutes after exposure to atmospheric moitcure and therefore must be tooled within this time period.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.