CHOBOND 1038 is a silver-plated copper ?lled, one-component conductive silicone.
£262.04 excl VAT
£314.45 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 66 days
UN Number: UN1993 CL3 II
Limited Quantity: 1L
£262.04 + VAT
£255.14 + VAT
£248.25 + VAT
CHOBOND 1038 is designed for use as a fillet, gap filler and seam sealant on electrical enclosures for EMI shielding or electrical grounding.
- One component - Easy to use, no weighing or mixing required.
- Silver plated copper filler - Excellent conductivity 0.010 ohm-cm
- Moisture cure silicone - 30 minute working life, rapid skin formation, 24 hr handling time, requires no pressure during curing, wide range of application temperatures. 1 week for full cure.
- Non corrosive cure mechanism
- Medium paste
- Easy to dispense, apply and spread, can be used on overhead or vertical surfaces.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.