Heldite Universal Jointing Compound, provides a perfect gas and fluid seal for Gaskets, Heater Hose, Oilways and many more. Also can be used as a thread lock. Supplied in a 500ml lever lid tin
£22.15 excl VAT
£26.58 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 10 days
UN Number: UN1993 CL3 II
Limited Quantity: 1L
£22.15 + VAT
£21.04 + VAT
£20.49 + VAT
£19.94 + VAT
This product goes solid which avoids the problem common with beaded sealant where excess sealer can find its way into the oil and waterways. This could lead to an expensive rebuild in the future. Heldite is a must in every toolbox for every gasket refit as well as engine and heater hose joints.
- Prooven track record - nearly 90 years of use in multiple industrial sectors and applications
- Multi purpose product - Adhesive and sealant
- Anti corrosive and inert - Inhibits corrosion and can be used to seal electrical components to resist moisture ingress.
- Accurate application - Applied by brush
- Flexibility - combats vibration and stress imposed by temperature changes in dissimilar metals and materials
- Adhesion - Aids gasket location and security of studs, splines and press fit bearings
- Sealant - Resistant to most types of fluid used in automotive sector (not compatible with Ethanol)
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.