£4.36 excl VAT
£5.23 inc VAT
1 In stock
UN Number: UN2810 CL6.1 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
- Hylomar Universal Blue can withstand high temperatures and intense vibration
- Resistant to fuels, oils, water, coolants and refrigerants.
- Can be used for sealing joint faces or threads
- Effective on metal or plastic
- Allows joints to be separated easier
- Unlimited assembly time
- 1050U, 06273640158,MATCON508, 107325, 55069517, S-M4G4640-A (tox no 102287), S-M4G4640-AB (tox no 102287), SP-M4G9112-F (tox no_ 102287) 5H7592, BS5292, 00007-00001-83, 052 482 999 051 081167, CC15 53 181, 344/512, JLM9709, 0910101, 15849, RJC3347,
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.