Hylomar Universal Blue is a polyester urethane based sealant that is non-setting and nonhardening even at high temperatures. The compound is resistant to a wide range of fluids including all industrial fuels, oils, water and brine, air, turbine and piston engine combustion products, water, water/glycol and methanol mixtures, petroleum and synthetic diester lubricating oils, gasoline and kerosene fluids (Avtur & Avcat) and fluorocarbon refrigerants. Hylomar Universal Blue can be used to seal joint faces or threaded parts.
- Hylomar Universal Blue can withstand high temperatures and intense vibration
- Resistant to fuels, oils, water, coolants and refrigerants.
- Can be used for sealing joint faces or threads
- Effective on metal or plastic
- Allows joints to be separated easier
- Unlimited assembly time
- 1050U, 06273640158,MATCON508, 107325, 55069517, S-M4G4640-A (tox no 102287), S-M4G4640-AB (tox no 102287), SP-M4G9112-F (tox no_ 102287) 5H7592, BS5292, 00007-00001-83, 052 482 999 051 081167, CC15 53 181, 344/512, JLM9709, 0910101, 15849, RJC3347,
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.