PR-1826 Class B is a rapid cure, aircraft integral fuel tank sealant. PR1826 is designed for fillet sealing of fuel tanks and other aircraft fuselage sealing applications.
£60.31 excl VAT
£72.37 inc VAT
115 In stock
UN Number: UN3082 CL9 / 1993 CL3 III/II
Limited Quantity: 1L
£60.31 + VAT
£57.29 + VAT
£55.79 + VAT
£54.28 + VAT
Features of PR1826:
- It has a service temperature range from -80°F (-62°C) to 320°F (160°C), with intermittent excursions up to 420°F (216°C).
- This material is designed for fillet sealing of fuel tanks and other aircraft fuselage sealing applications.
- The cured sealant maintains excellent elastomeric properties after prolonged exposure to both jet fuel and aviation gas.
- The uncured material is a low sag, thixotropic paste, suitable for application by extrusion gun or spatula.
- Unlike standard polysulfide fuel tank sealants, it can cure at low temperatures and is unaffected by changes in relative humidity.
- This sealant has excellent adhesion to common aircraft substrates when correctly primed with PR-1826 Adhesion Promoter.
Require more nozzles with this mixer? Take a look at the Semco 420 Standard Nozzle NOZZ220544 and buy more when needed. And why not look into Semco Model 285-A Semkit Mixing Machine to make the process even easier.
Need a gun for application? Semco Model 250-A Pneumatic Air Gun 6oz Kit GUN2500000 is a great tool for the Semkit or the Hand Held (Manual) Skeleton 160ml / 6oz Dispenser Gun TEAE05280.
More guns kits and retainers available in different sizes. Please take a look at our range.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.