£13.74 excl VAT
£16.49 inc VAT
4301 In stock
Features of Jet Oil II:
- Mobil Jet Oil II is formulated to meet the demanding requirements of aircraft-type gas turbines operating over a wide range of severe operating conditions
- The product has a high specific heat in order to ensure good heat transfer from oil-cooled engine parts. In extensive laboratory testing and in-flight performance, Mobil Jet Oil II exhibits excellent bulk oil stability at temperatures up to 204 °C (400 °F)
- The evaporation rate at these temperatures is low enough to prevent excessive loss of volume
The combination provides outstanding thermal and oxidative stability to resist deterioration and deposit formation in both the liquid and vapour phases, as well as excellent resistance to foaming The effective operating range of Mobil Jet Oil II is between -40 ºC (-40 ºF) and 204 ºC (400 ºF) Mobil Jet Oil II is engineered for aircraft gas turbine engines used in commercial and military service requiring MIL-PRF-23699 level performance. It also is recommended for aircraft-type gas turbine engines in industrial or marine service applications
- Mobil Jet Oil II is recommended for aircraft gas turbine engines of the turbo-jet, turbo-fan, turbo-prop, and turboshaft (helicopter) types in commercial and military service
- Also recommended for aircraft-type gas turbine engines used in industrial or marine applications
- Mobil Jet Oil II is approved against U.S. Military Specification MIL-PRF-23699
- Also compatible with other synthetic gas turbine lubricants meeting MIL-PRF-23699. However, mixing with other products is not recommended because the blend would result in some loss of the performance characteristics of Mobil Jet Oil II.
- Mobil Jet Oil II is compatible with all metals used in gas turbine construction, as well as with F Rubber (Viton A), H Rubber (Buna N), and silicone seal materials.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.