- Excellent elastomer seal compatibility
- Reduced chance of seal swell or degradation leading to high oil consumption and cost of changing the seals
- Low coking performance Less chance of oil coke build up in bearing chambers and oils service pipes resulting in lower maintenace and cleaning costs
- Improved oxidation and thermal stability Extended oil life during arduous engine conditions
- Excellent compatibility with other approved oils
- No issues or concerns when changing from one approved oil to AeroShell Ascender
- A ‘ High Performance Capability’ grade oil
- Improved performance over traditional ‘standard’ grade oils can help reduce maintenance costs and extend engines life
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.