Reniso Triton SE55, Fully synthetic refrigeration oils based on polyolesters for chlorine-free refrigerants.
£85.95 excl VAT
£103.14 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 115 days
Commodity Code: 34039900
Country of Origin: Germany
£85.95 + VAT
£81.65 + VAT
£79.50 + VAT
£77.36 + VAT
The refrigeration oils of the RENISO TRITON SE/SEZ series are based on synthetic esters that were especially developed for use with chlorine-free,
fluorinated hydrocarbons (HFC/FC). In contrast to convetional refrigeration oils, these are miscible and compatible with polar HFC/FC.
- Special synthetic polyolester
- Stable lubrication film even at high temperatures,outstanding lubricity
- Excellent solubility with HFC and FC refrigerants
- Very high thermal and chemical stability in the presence of fluorinated refrigerants
- Good viscosity-temperature behaviour
- Excellent cold temperature flowability
- Secure oil return from the system, good heat
- Good compatibility with elastomers and materials, normally used in refrigeration circuits
- Approved by leading compressor manufacturers
- Readily biodegradable (ISO VG 32 and ISO VG 55)
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.