Castrol Brayco Micronic 889 is a clear and bright, synthesized hydrocarbon based, heat transfer fluid and dielectric coolant
£3401.33 excl VAT
£4081.60 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 87 days
£3401.33 + VAT
£3231.26 + VAT
£3146.23 + VAT
£3061.20 + VAT
Features & Benefits
- Designed for use in electrical/electronic cooling of ground based and airborne closed loop systems.
- It offers high specific heat in comparison to other hydrocarbons, esters and silicone fluids.
- This product also provides the superior oxidative stability, low temperature properties and the hydrolytic stability characteristics typical of polyalphaolefin products.
- Excellent dielectric properties and is harmless to most common metals of construction.
- It is compatible with (low acrylonitrile) BUNA N compounds and fluoroelastomers such as Viton.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.