AeroShell W100 was developed specifically for aircraft piston engines. The aviation oil is ashless, promotes engine cleanliness and is SAE J-1899 approved.
£6.66 excl VAT
£7.99 inc VAT
£6.66 + VAT
£6.33 + VAT
£6.16 + VAT
£5.99 + VAT
SHELF LIFE: 1440 DAYS
Please note: The shelf life remaining on receipt may be less
Features of Aeroshell W100:
- Promotes Engine Cleanness. The non-ash forming, polymeric additive was developed to help eliminate the harmful combustion chamber deposits that occur during normal operation.
- High Viscosity Index Base Oils used in AeroShell W oils maintain their viscosity and help protect engine components more effectively under the high shear stresses that an engine places on lubricants.
- Provides Compatibility with other approved aircraft piston engine oils. Since AeroShell Oils W80, W100 and W120 are fully approved to SAE J-1899 and are listed on the relevant Qualified Products List (QPL), elaborate precautions are not needed when changing from similarly approved aircraft engine oils, as long as these oils are qualified products.
- AeroShell W Oils are inherently stable in storage. Providing that they have been stored and handled correctly, prolonged storage does not have any effect on their quality, properties or performance
Specifications, Approvals & Recommendations
- The U.S. Specification SAE J-1899 replaces MIL-L-22851D
- U.S.: Approved J-1899 SAE Grade 50
- British: Approved J-1899 SAE Grade 50
- French: AIR 3570 (Grade SAE 30)
- Russian: MS-20
- Joint Service Designation: OMD-250
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.