AeroShell Oil Sport Plus 4 is the first oil specifically developed for light sport aviation piston engines such as the ROTAX 912 & 914 series.
£7.00 excl VAT
£8.40 inc VAT
£7.00 + VAT
£6.65 + VAT
£6.48 + VAT
£6.30 + VAT
Features of Aeroshell Oil Sport Plus 4:
- First specific oil for Light Sport and Very Light/Ultra light aircraft engines
- Promotes engine cleanliness
- Helps keep engines sludge and varnish free
- Helps reduce oil consumption
- Helps engines reach TBO (Time Between Overhaul)
- Protects highly stressed engines parts against scuffing and wear
- Anti-foaming additives to maximise lubrication effectiveness – especially for those engines operating an integrated gearbox
- Better cold flow characteristics for easier starts and quicker protection
- High thermal stability for longer-lasting and safer lubrication
- Can be used in any climate
- Advanced anti-rust and anti-wear package
Specifications, Approvals & Recommendations for Aeroshell Oil Sport Plus 4:
- API SL
- JASO MA
- VW 502 00
- Fully Approved – All ROTAX 912 & 914 Series engines, Rotax Service Instruction SI-912-016/SI-914-019;
- Selection of suitable operating fluids for ROTAX® engine type 912 & 914 (Series).
- Teledyne Continental: MHS 24B
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.