Ashless multigrade dispersive oil for aircraft piston engines.
£647.47 excl VAT
£776.96 inc VAT
£647.47 + VAT
£615.10 + VAT
£598.91 + VAT
£582.72 + VAT
SHELF LIFE: 1095 DAYS
Please note: The shelf life remaining on receipt may be less
- Lubrication of piston engines operating under severe and very severe conditions. Can be used throughout the year in any climate
- TOTAL AERO DM 15W50 is formulated with high quality base stocks. This provides very high viscosity index.
- The new formulation, made with the latest technologies specific additives, provides the best anti-wear requirements for this type of oil
- Its very low pour point and the multigrade properties allow for immediate lubrication at low and very low temperatures
- It also provides excellent oxidation and corrosion resistance
- TOTAL AERO DM 15W50 already contains, in the correct proportions, an anti-wear additive, the same as TEXTRON Lycoming additive LW 16702: by using TOTAL AERO DM 15W50, it is not necessary to add this additive in the oil.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.