WD-40 protects metal from rust and corrosion, penetrates stuck or jammed parts, displaces moisture, and lubricates just about anything.
£21.92 excl VAT
£26.30 inc VAT
31 In stock
UN Number: UN3295 CL3 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
Hazardous for transport
£21.92 + VAT
£20.82 + VAT
£20.28 + VAT
£19.73 + VAT
- CLEANS: WD-40 gets under dirt, marks and grease making it easy to wipe away. It also dissolves adhesives, allowing easy removal of labels, tape, and stickers
- PROTECTS: WD-40 protects metal surfaces with corrosion-resistant ingredients to shield against moisture and other corrosive elements
- LUBRICATES: WD-40's lubricating ingredients are widely dispersed and hold firmly to all moving parts
- PENETRATES: WD-40 loosens rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts
- DISPLACES MOISTURE: Because WD-40 displaces moisture, it quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture-induced short circuits. Turn the power off before you spray WD-40 is also great when it comes to cleaning grease, grime, and other marks from most surfaces.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.