Nearly all materials react to WD-40 as they would to high grade aliphatic petroleum spirits with the same exposure, i.e., spray, quick dip or prolonged immersion. WD-40 contains no silicone, PTFE or chlorofluoracarbons.
£642.91 excl VAT
£771.49 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 31 days
UN Number: UN3295 CL3 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
Hazardous for transport
£642.91 + VAT
£610.76 + VAT
£594.69 + VAT
£578.62 + VAT
- Appearance: Slightly cloudy
- Colour: Light amber
- Odour: Slight, characteristic odour
- Specific Gravity: 0.80 at 25°C
- Viscosity: (ASTM D445) 2.5 cSt at 40°C
- Flashpoint (minimum): 43°C closed cup
- Percent Non-volatile (minimum): 30% by weight
- Percent Volatile (maximum): 70% by weight aliphatic petroleum distillate
- Pour Point: Below -73°C
- Coverage: 14m² to 24m² per litre
- Boiling Point (Initial): 149°C (minimum)
- Weight, applied coating: 1.7 x 10Ë‰³ kg/m²
- Thickness: 0.0025mm to 0.0076mm
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.