Features of Molykote GN Plus:
- High pressure-absorption capacity
- Low coefficient of friction, (µ = 0.09, no stick-slip)
- Prevents frictional corrosion and scoring
- Protection from stick-slip
- Good anti-corrosion properties
- Reduces frictional corrosion
- Simplifies dismantling processes
- High surface covering capacity (40m²/kg)
- Press-fit production of all types of machine elements, as a running-in lubricant for new machines and gear-boxes
- Permanent lubrication of machine elements that are moved only rarely or slightly and also for drilling, sawing and thread cutting
- Used successfully for lubricating threaded spindles, splined shafts, toothed gears, worm and transmission gears, screws, valves, pumps, machine-tool guides and also for the tightening and fitting of roller bearings, washers, wheels, flanges and bolts
- ISO 2137
- ISO 2811
- DIN 51 350 pt.4
- DIN 51 350 pt.5
- DIN 51 807 pt.1
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.