Molykote 1000 Paste is a solid lubricant paste for bolted metal joints; contains no lead or nickel
£10.45 excl VAT
£12.54 inc VAT
UN Number: UN3077 CL9 III
Limited Quantity: 5KG
£10.45 + VAT
£9.93 + VAT
£9.67 + VAT
£9.41 + VAT
SHELF GUARANTEE: 684 DAYS
We can only guarantee a shelf life of 684 days for this product
- Molykote 1000 Can be used over a wide range of temperature (30ºC to +650ºC)
- High load-bearing capacity
- Enables non-destructive dismantling, even after long use at high temperatures
- Coefficient of friction unchanged in the area of oiled bolts, even after several bolt retightening and loosening processes
- Good corrosion protection
- Molykote 1000 has been used successfully for cylinder head bolts, nozzle head screw of plastic injection moulding machines.
- Bolted joints in the chemical industry and also rings of centrifuges
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.