LUBYSIL BCO 14 Is A Unique Ultra Low Viscosity Cutting Fluid. Developed for machining very tough metals in the aerospace and nuclear industries.
£167.70 excl VAT
£201.24 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 10 days
UN Number: UN1897 CL6.1 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
Hazardous for transport
£167.70 + VAT
£159.32 + VAT
£155.12 + VAT
£150.93 + VAT
- Increases tools life
- Improves surface finishes
- Enables closer tolerances to be maintained
- Very well suited to machining very small diameter holes.
- Can be applied by brush, oil can or squeezy bottle.
- Proven over 40 years in precision engineering LUBYSIL BCO 14 has included amongst its customers the most famous names in engineering.
- Available in aerosols and 5 litre cans.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.