£33.24 excl VAT
£39.89 inc VAT
332 In stock
Features of Skydrol 500B-4 hydraulic fluid
- The Skydrol 500 series of fluids has the longest service history among phosphate ester products.
- The first version, Skydrol 500, was introduced in 1952.
- Steady improvements to the formulation led in 1978 to the current version, Skydrol 500B-4 which contains the same breakthrough anti erosion additive and acid scavenger found in Skydrol LD-4 .
- Skydrol 500B-4 is the most worker friendly of the aviation phosphate esters; it is least irritating to skin and less prone to form mists which can be irritating to the respiratory tract .
- This has given the product enormous popularity for use in work shops and indoor test stands.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.