£896.56 excl VAT
£1075.87 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 38 days
ROYCO 49 is a smooth, buttery, gray-black mineral oil based grease using an inorganic gel thickener and micro-fine molybdenum disulfide that is compounded with additives to impart oxidation resistance, water washout, and both fresh and salt-water corrosion protection.
ROYCO 49 is intended for use in applications where severe operating conditions may include temperatures as high as 204 degrees C, low to moderate speeds, high loads, extreme pressure, and a salt water or high pressure steam environment. It is intended for lubrication of critical components of the shipboard aircraft catapult system, automotive, and ground support equipment. Specifically, the grease is intended for use in environments requiring normal high temperatures up to 177 °C (350 °F) or brief exposure to temperatures up to 204 °C (400 °F). It is also intended for use with systems requiring low speed, high load, salt water, and contact with high pressure steam. ROYCO 49 should not be used in high-speed anti-friction bearings without prior performance evaluation.
- ROYCO 49 is composed of a high-viscosity mineral oil with a non-soap thickener and molybdenum disulfide
- Extreme-pressure additives
- Fortified with a Corrosion Resistance additive package
- extended use at temperatures up to 177°C (350°F) and for brief periods of use at temperatures up to 204°C (400°F).
- Avoids excessive wear under shock load and low speed
- Maintains excellent grease performance in adverse weather or other water-exposure, steam and seawater related conditions
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.