SAPPHIRE Hi-Pressure 2 is a heavy duty bearing grease fortified with molybdenum disulphide. It has been designed for the effective lubrication and protection of plain bearings and sliding surfaces used in extreme environments, particularly in heavily loaded, slow moving applications.
£23.75 excl VAT
£28.50 inc VAT
1 In stock
£23.75 + VAT
£22.56 + VAT
£21.97 + VAT
£21.38 + VAT
SAPPHIRE Hi-Pressure 2 combines the resilience of a clay thickener with the addition of molybdenum disulphide ensuring that a lubricating film exists under the most extreme loadings where the grease film can be squeezed out.
- Wide temperature range – operating from -20°C to +150°C.
- SAPPHIRE Hi-Pressure 2 is a non-melting grease, fortified with molybdenum disulphide, for excellent temperature and water resistance.
- Molybdenum disulphide (MoS2) has an affinity to metal surfaces leaving a tenacious high load carrying film with a low coefficient of friction. This film provides an extremely durable layer reducing frictional heat and wear and extending component life and lubrication intervals.
- Ideal for highly loaded, applications where shock loads and vibration can occur.
- SAPPHIRE Hi-Pressure 2 offers excellent corrosion resistance to protect in humid, damp and even wet conditions.
- SAPPHIRE Hi-Pressure 2 maintains its integrity in arduous conditions and continues to protect over extended lubrication intervals, reducing equipment failure, downtime and lubricant usage.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.