Nyco Grease GN 22 is a NLGI 2, clay-thickened grease, based on a synthetic hydrocarbon oil with a viscosity of 7 cSt at 100°C. It is inhibited against corrosion, oxidation and contains antiwear/extreme pressure additives.It can be used from -65 to +177°C .
- Airframe multipurpose grease (doors, flaps, slaps, landing gear, THS, etc.) of most civil and military aircrafts and helicopters
- Wheel bearings of most of civil and military aircrafts and helicopters
- Main and tail rotor of helicopter
Specifications & Approvals
- NATO CODE G-395
- DCSEA 395/C (EX AIR 4222)
- MIL-PRF 81322 G
- DEF-STAN 91-52 ISS.1 AMD.2
- AIRBUS CML 03GBB1
- ATR CML 04-004B
- BOEING CML D00016, D00233, D00378
- CFMI CP 5076
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.