Nyco Grease GN 17 is a soft NLGI 2 grease, based on a synthetic diester oil thickened with a lithium soap. It is fortified with anticorrosion, antioxidant and anti-wear additives. It also contains 5% of molybdenum disulphide as solid lubricant.
£4785.77 excl VAT
£5742.92 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 38 days
£4785.77 + VAT
£4546.48 + VAT
£4426.84 + VAT
£4307.19 + VAT
- Nyco Grease GN 17 is designed for airframe lubrication in the temperature range -73 to +121°C.
- Nyco Grease GN 17 is particularly suitable for bearings submitted to shock-loading or for parts in sliding motion where the presence of solid lubricants is beneficial.
- Airframe multipurpose grease (doors, flaps, slaps, landing gear)
- Shock-loading bearings & roller
- Parts in sliding motion
- Helicopter systems
- Landing gear
- Extremely heavy load (graphite, molybdenum)
- Temperature range: -73°C to +121°C
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.