£245.42 excl VAT
£294.50 inc VAT
1 In stock
- Exceptional water tolerance, allowing moderate water absorption with only minor changes in penetration. Even after prolonged churning with water, Unirex EP greases retain their consistency, adhesion and rust inhibiting properties.
- High dropping point allows their use at higher temperatures than possible with greases made using other soap types.
- Wide operating and dispensing temperature range.
- Provide superior protection against rust and metal corrosion.
- Contain additives combining extreme pressure resistance and wear protection under severe shock loading conditions.
- Good mechanical and thermal stability, features which can significantly extend greasing interval requirement
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.