Aeroshell 64 (formerly AeroShell 33MS) can help to extend component life and reduce maintenance costs by preventing wear and corrosion.
£15.69 excl VAT
£18.83 inc VAT
£15.69 + VAT
£14.91 + VAT
£14.51 + VAT
£14.12 + VAT
- AeroShell Grease 64 possesses enhanced anti-wear and anti-corrosion properties
- AeroShell Grease 64 is suitable for lubricating heavily loaded sliding steel surfaces, e.g. bogie pivot pins on aircraft landing gear assemblies.
- Temperature range if -73Â°C to +121Â°C
- Approved MIL-G-21164D (US)
- Approved DEF STAN 91-57
- Approved DCSEA 353/A
- Formerly know as Aeroshell Grease 33MS, this is purely a change to the product name and the product still remains fully approved to MIL-G-21164D
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.