AeroShell Grease 6 is a general purpose grease composed of a mineral oil thickened with Microgel, possessing good all-round properties within a limited range.
£14.48 excl VAT
£17.38 inc VAT
Commodity Code: 27101999
£14.48 + VAT
£13.76 + VAT
£13.39 + VAT
£13.03 + VAT
- Aeroshell Grease 6 is inhibited against oxidation and corrosion and has good water resistance and low noise capability
- The useful operating temperature range is 40°C to +121°C
- AeroShell Grease 6 is a general purpose airframe grease for use in antifriction bearings, gearboxes and plain bearings within the temperature range of 40°C to +121°C
Specifications, Approvals & Recommendation
- British: Approved DEF STAN 91-12
- French: Equivalent DCSEA 382/A
- NATO Code: G-382
- MIL-PRF-24139A 9150-14-296-3939
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.