AeroShell Grease 14 is a helicopter multi-purpose grease composed of a mineral oil thickened with a calcium soap, possessing outstanding anti-fret and anti-moisture corrosion properties.
£8.00 excl VAT
£9.60 inc VAT
£8.00 + VAT
£7.60 + VAT
£7.40 + VAT
£7.20 + VAT
- AeroShell Grease 14 is the leading helicopter multi-purpose grease and is approved by all helicopter manufacturers
- Owing to its anti-fret properties, AeroShell Grease 14 is particularly suitable for the lubrication of helicopter main and tail rotor bearings, splines, etc.
- Oxidation and corrosion inhibited
- The useful operating temperature range is ;54°C to +93°C
- U.S. ApprovedMIL-G-25537C
- British ApprovedDEF STAN 91-51
- Nato Code G-366
- Joint Service Degenation XG-284
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.