£2116.55 excl VAT
£2539.86 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
SAPPHIRE 2 is designed for normal use typically applied by grease gun or keg pump. SAPPHIRE 1 is a slightly softer version for easier pumpability particularly when greasing is carried out via remote pipework.
SAPPHIRE 000 is a semi fluid version specifically developed for use in centralised lubrication systems, where very long pipe runs are inevitable and in grease filled gearboxes.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent temperature resistance from -30°C to +150°C.
- Revolutionary multi-complex soap technology provides outstanding EP performance superior to conventional soap thickened lubricants.
- SAPPHIRE 2, 1 & 000 are highly resistant to oxidation providing greatly extended lubrication intervals – typically 3 times longer than conventional lubricants.
- Excellent corrosion resistance to protect in humid, damp and even wet conditions.
- Highly tenacious lubricants, with outstanding film strength, ensure the lubricants remain in place even in severe operating conditions.
- SAPPHIRE 2, 1 & 000 maintain their integrity in extreme conditions and continue to protect over extended lubrication intervals, reducing equipment failure, downtime and lubricant usage.
- Blue in colour for high visibility in use.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.