Oildag is a highly stable, wear and friction reducing dispersion of ultra-fine graphite particles in a petroleum oil.
£31.64 excl VAT
£37.97 inc VAT
£31.64 + VAT
£30.06 + VAT
£29.27 + VAT
£28.48 + VAT
- Excellent adhesion to metal substrates
- Eliminates galling, seizing, stick-slip and press-fit distortion
- Reduces break-in time for new equipment
- Prevents fretting
- Protects against corrosion
- Lubricates effectively up to 900Ã‚Â°F (482Ã‚Â°C)
- Extends lubrication service intervals
- Reduces maintenance costs through more effective lubrication
- Facilitates disassembly
- Oildag is used extensively as an additive to industrial oils to improve antiwear, extreme pressure, and high temperature capabilities.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.