ROCOL FOODLUBE Hi-Temp 2 is a white, semi translucent, non-toxic lubricant designed for the effective lubrication and protection of ball, roller and plain bearings, slides and bushes operating at high temperatures in food, pharmaceutical and other clean environments.
£50.00 excl VAT
£60.00 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
£50.00 + VAT
£48.68 + VAT
£47.37 + VAT
- ROCOL FOODLUBE Hi-Temp 2 offers an excellent wide temperature resistance of -20°C to +200°C.
- ROCOL FOODLUBE Hi-Temp 2 380g cartridge has metal detectable plastic components (end caps) capable of detection by most metal detection equipment.
- ROCOL FOODLUBE It offers good anti wear performance and is highly resistant to water wash off.
- ROCOL FOODLUBE Hi-Temp 2 is ideal as a friction reducing lubricant due to the silicone base and PTFE additives.
- ROCOL FOODLUBE Hi-Temp 2 has outstanding oxidation stability resulting in an extremely long service life.
- ROCOL FOODLUBE Hi-Temp 2 is ideal for the lubrication of plastics and rubbers (not silicone).
- ROCOL FOODLUBE Hi-Temp 2 does not contain: mineral hydrocarbons, animal derived materials, nut oils or genetically modified ingredients.
- ROCOL FOODLUBE Hi-Temp 2 is manufactured from only FDA listed ingredients:
- FDA Group 21 CFR 178.3570
- ROCOL FOODLUBE Hi-Temp 2 is NSF registered:
- NSF H1 registered – 122065
- ISO 21469 certified
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.