ROCOL Dry Moly Paste is a very high content molybdenum disulphide paste. It is designed to lubricate sliding mechanisms such as plain bearings, pins, cams and slides where a wet lubricant cannot be tolerated.
£47.52 excl VAT
£57.02 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
£47.52 + VAT
£45.14 + VAT
£43.96 + VAT
£42.77 + VAT
- ROCOL Dry Moly Paste has a temperature range of -50°C to +450°C.
- ROCOL Dry Moly Paste can be used where wet films cannot be tolerated due to its dry film lubrication that resists pick up of contaminants.
- ROCOL Dry Moly Paste prevents galling, pick-up and seizure.
- ROCOL Dry Moly Paste is resistant to high loads (up to 7,000 kg/cm2).
- Excellent wear resistance due to its high molybdenum disulphide content.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.