Molykote 106 is a heat-curing dry lubricant
£335.46 excl VAT
£402.55 inc VAT
UN Number: UN1993 CL3 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
Hazardous for transport
£335.46 + VAT
£318.69 + VAT
£310.30 + VAT
£301.91 + VAT
SHELF GUARANTEE: 411 DAYS
We can only guarantee a shelf life of 411 days for this product
- Low coefficient of friction
- High load carrying capacity
- Protection from corrosion
- Good adhesion
- Can be painted over
- For smooth coating of metal/metal combinations.
- Maintenance-free, permanent lubrication of highly stressed friction
combinations with low speeds or oscillating operation.
- Used where design construction prevents the use of oil or grease or where the
risk of soiling is undesirable.
- This product is used successfully for the dry lubrication of locks, hinges, joints,
magnetic armatures and for the anti-seizure coating of engine and gear
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.