MOLY-PAUL ZX 13 is a conductive assembling and lubricating grease, specially suitable for the use as anti seize grease for threatened fittings and the lubrication of conductive rails.
£29.17 excl VAT
£35.00 inc VAT
31 In stock
£29.17 + VAT
£27.71 + VAT
£26.98 + VAT
£26.25 + VAT
- Temperature range: -20 / +160 Â°C short-term: up to 240 Â°C for dry lubrication: up to 800 Â°C
- Prevents seizing and welding
good sealing and adhesive properties
- NATO code no.: S 720
- DEF. STAN no.: 80-80/2
- Mil. Specification: Mil-T-5544 B
Fields of application
- Based on its electrical conductivity MOLY-PAUL ZX 13 (S720) is especially suitable for the lubrication of conductor paths and rails.
- MOLY-PAUL ZX 13 (S720) prevents contact welding and ensures the conductivity.
- In this process the solid lubricant graphite has an anti-fretting effect.
Method of application
- Clean the surface prior to the application of MOLY-PAUL ZX 13 (S720). The product can be applied by spatula, brush or lint-free cloth.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.