LOCTITE Nickel Anti-Seize Lubricant is a heavy duty, high temperature lubricant that resists galling and corrosion and reduces wear in heavy pressure applications.
£61.93 excl VAT
£74.32 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 38 days
£61.93 + VAT
£58.83 + VAT
£57.29 + VAT
£55.74 + VAT
SHELF GUARANTEE: 274 DAYS
We can only guarantee a shelf life of 274 days for this product
They contain tenacious metals, oils and graphite materials which cannot be burned away or removed by slow moving parts. This product withstands temperatures ranging from -65ºF to 1400ºF (-54ºC to 760ºC).
- Exceptionally resistant to attack by acids, ammonia, acetylene and vinyl monomer.
- Prevents galling of parts, especially a stainless steel up to 1400ºF, Nickel content stays intact up to 2600ºF.
- Allows easy disassembly of parts after exposure to corrosive or hot environments.
- Prevents corrosion.
- Reduces friction for tight assembling of stainless threads and press fits.
- Supports 5 times as much pressure without galling as the leading competitor.
- Provides long life for slow speed parts.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.