3M™ Surface Pre-Treatment AC-130 and AC-130-2 are high performance surface preparations for adhesive bonding.
£33.38 excl VAT
£40.06 inc VAT
Commodity Code: 32149000
£33.38 + VAT
£31.71 + VAT
£30.88 + VAT
£30.04 + VAT
Features of AC-130-2:
- Helps improve process efficiency; enables many metallic substances to be prepared with a single method
- Up to 35% reduction in labor-time vs. PAA process; minimizes process flow time over Grit Blast Silane, PACS (tm) and PANTA (tm)
- Helps minimize Aircraft on Ground (AOG) time compared to traditional processes; ambient-temperature curing allows for field repairs
- Compatible with existing application techniques; brush, spray, wipe or dip application available
- Comparable mechanical results to surfaces prepared with the PAA process
- Qualified to Boeing BMS10-128 and BMS5-162* *please validate at time of usage
- Reduction in process fl ow time yields a minimum of a 35% reduction in labor–time.
- Two-part surface pre treatment, water-based, non-chromate, for adhesive bonding.
- Many metal surfaces prepared with AC-130-2 yield comparable mechanical results to surfaces prepared with the PAA process.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.